On Site Contractors Guidlines
DARTMOUTH YACHT CLUB
GUIDELINES FOR ON SITE CONTRACTORS
- Any contractor doing work on member’s boats on site must provide proof of liability insurance to manager prior to any work being performed.
- Use of DYC buildings or any other facilities is not allowed unless the Manager of the club gives prior consent. A written request must be submitted to the Manager stating the nature of the work to be performed, for whom the work is to be performed, and the estimated time required performing the work. It is at the discretion of the Manager to grant permission to requests.
- Work areas must be kept clean of all debris and obstacles.
- Any equipment or materials must be removed daily from DYC premises.
- If any items have to remain on DYC premises the Manager must be informed of this and may grant an extension not to exceed 24 hours.
- Work site must be cleared of all materials and equipment immediately upon completion of work performed.
- Any work being performed must be done in compliance with Nova Scotia labor standards DYC safety guidelines.
- Materials being delivered to DYC must be placed in designated areas indicated by DYC manager or yard foreman.
- All work being done on DYC property may be subject to inspection by DYC personnel at any time.
- Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the termination of permission to perform work on DYC property.